March 3, 2010 - Spanakopita


I'm not sure what motivated me to make this on a Wednesday night, since it was pretty time-consuming.  The phyllo sheets had to be cut, and each layer buttered, before the filling could be wrapped into individual triangles.  At the end of the night (yes, it was pretty late by the time it was done) it was very tasty!  The part I enjoyed the most was the hint of dill in each piece - somehow it made it taste refreshing.    I made a whole bunch and put most of it in the freezer, so next time I need some appetizers I can just pop these in the oven and I'm good to go!

This recipe was from All Recipes.  If you're looking for more recipes for Spanikopita, I recommend ones that have dill in them.

5 comments:

Zee said...

This is really complicated dish

maimai said...

It's not too bad.. it could be more difficult (ie. if you make your own phyllo dough)

Aouko said...

it's look like oshi ^^
arigato ^^

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

maimai said...

Thanks for visiting!